Book a Property Valuation
Murfin Court, Cleethorpes

Price £30,000

2 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale in Murfin Court, Cleethorpes

ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - This is a fabulous mid-link house situated in this recently completed, small courtyard development lying off Grimsby Road, close to the town centre. We are offering 25% share of the property with the remaining 75% to be rented through Lincolnshire Housing Partnership. Fashionably decorated, uPVC DG and with a gas CH system it offers good sized accommodation comprising hall, cloakroom (w.c. and basin), spacious living room, attractive fitted kitchen-diner (hob, oven, hood), 2 double bedrooms, smart bathroom (bath, basin, w.c.), allocated parking space and pleasant gardens complete this ideal starter home. - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. (EPC - B) - �30,000 for 25% Share

ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - This is a delightful and spacious mid-link house situated in this recently completed and delightful courtyard development lying off Grimsby Road, close to local shops and within reasonably easy reach of the town centre and the beach.We are offering for sale a 25% share of the property with the remaining 75% being owned by Lincolnshire Housing Partnership (formerly Shoreline) who will rent their portion to suitable applicants. We understand further 25% shares can be bought at the current value at the date of the future purchase.The fashionably decorated home enjoys the benefit of uPVC double glazing and has a gas central heating system.Built to an excellent design the accommodation briefly comprises hall, cloakroom (w.c. and basin), spacious open-plan living room with ample dining space and an attractive fitted kitchen-diner (hob, oven, hood) on the ground floor. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and the smart bathroom (bath with shower over, hand basin and w.c.) in fashionable white.The property has pleasant gardens, the front being paved whilst the rear is lawned but has a delightful raised decked area overlooking the lawn with balcony style rail.We understand there is an allocated car parking space in the courtyard to the front of the property.AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER TO MAKE THEIR FIRST STEPS ONTO THE PROPERTY LADDER... Read more

Property Features

  • Mid-Link House
  • Spacious Living Room
  • Attractive Fitted Kitchen-Diner
  • Cloakroom (W.C. & Basin)
  • 2 Double Bedrooms
  • Smart Bathroom (Bath, Basin, W.C.)
  • Pleasant Gardens
  • Allocated Parking Space

floorplan

floorplan

epc

Holme Street, Grimsby

£29,950 pa +Fees

Warehouse

More Details...

Wood Street, Grimsby

£29,950

Commercial Property

More Details...

Weelsby Street, Grimsby

£27,500

1 Bedroom Flat

More Details...

Convamore Road, Grimsby

£32,950

1 Bedroom Flat

More Details...

Convamore Road, Grimsby

£32,950

1 Bedroom Flat

More Details...

Johnson Street, Cleethorpes

£33,000

End of Terrace House

More Details...
The Guild of Property Professionals: Mortgage Calculator

Ref: 58564-1_30126732

Jackson Green & Preston

19 West Saint Marys Gate
Grimsby
Lincolnshire
DN31 1LE
United Kingdom

T: 01472 311 113
E: enquiries@jacksongreenpreston.co.uk

Arrange a Viewing Save Property Printable Details Request a Phone Call Request Details E-Mail Agent Stamp Duty Calculator Mortgage Calculator Check mortgage eligibility online

Check mortgage eligibility online