Pelham Road, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN34
Delightful traditional property split over two levels and within close proximity of the centre of town. Comprising entrance porch, utility room, cloakroom including WC, stairway leading to the first floor landing, spacious lounge with uPVC sliding doors leading to a balcony with wrought iron railings, fitted kitchen, stairway leading to the second floor and two bedrooms one to front one to rear, gardens to front and rear and garage. Potential lPayment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.ong term let.
Council tax band C. (This information was obtained on 8th May 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
- Delightful traditional property within easy distance of the town centre
- Spacious living room with patio doors leading to a balcony
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/Garage
- Will not accept Housing Benefit
- Will consider pets
- Council tax band C/EPC
- Deposit £680/ Payment equal to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.