Caistor Road, Laceby, DN37
50% OFF FIRST MONTH.Will not accept Housing Benefit or PetsSuperb first floor flat converted in 2012, lying in this exclusive small scale development, located off the Market Square of this popular village. The apartment comprises, lounge with kitchen leading off, two double bedrooms and superb shower room. Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. It also offers allocated parking space in gated area with fob for entry to the grounds. Monthly rent to include a service charge for the maintenance of communal grounds and window cleaning external. An excellent opportunity to rent this exclusive apartment in this much sought after village location and water rates. Potential long term let.Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property. EPC - C.Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 17th may 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).Will not accept Housing Benefit or PetsFirst floor converted self contained apartment located in this exclusive, small scale development, just off the Market Square. The property comprises lounge with kitchen off, two double bedrooms and superb shower room. With gas fired central heating system, uPVC double glazing, and secure gates with fob for entry to the grounds to allocated parking. Monthly rent to include maintenance of communal groun... Read more
- 50% OFF FIRST MONTH.
- Superb first floor flat in a village location lying off the Market Square
- Living room with kitchen leading off
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/allocated parking in gated compound
- Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- Council tax band A / EPC - C
- Deposit �595/Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.