Link Detached House
Tannery Close, Waltham, Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, DN37
An attractive modern mid link town house on this small development located off Skinners Lane, and within walking distance of the popular village of Waltham. Comprising lounge with staircase, spacious and well fitted breakfast kitchen with a good range of units and incorporating oven, hob and extractor and built in fridge. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower fitted over the bath. Also having gas fired central heating, and uPVC double glazing. Open plan frontage and enclosed, low maintenance, rear garden. Off road parking for one vehicle. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band B. (This information was obtained on the 11th July 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
- Attractive modern link house in this fashionable village location
- Living room
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/off road parking for one vehicle
- Will consider Housing Benefit with Home Owner Guarantor/will not accept Pets
- Council tax band B/EPC
- Deposit £640/ Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of £16,800 or Guarantor income £20,160