The Cloisters, Wybers Wood, Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, DN37
A lovely semi detached house located in this pleasant cul de sac on Wybers Wood. Comprising hallway, living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom, having a three piece suite and a separate shower cubicle. The property benefits uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, pleasant gardens to the front and rear and garage. Viewings highly recommended. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band B. (This information was obtained on 15th November 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
- Semi detached house located along a cul de sac position
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC
- Potential long term/Garage
- Will not accept Housing Benefit/will consider Pets
- Council tax band B/EPC
- Deposit £750/ Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of £19,500 or Guarantor income £23,400