Quantock Gardens, Tall Trees, Healing, N E Lincs, DN41
An excellent semi detached house situated in this popular village location. The accommodation comprises a fitted dining kitchen, spacious lounge and cloakroom, to the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. The property also offers a detached garage, off road parking and an enclosed rear garden. Benefitting from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band C. (This information was obtained on the 19th June 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
- Excellent modern semi detached house located within this popular village
- Spacious lounge and kitchen/diner
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/detached garage
- Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- Council tax band C/EPC - B
- Deposit £770/ Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of £20,100 or Guarantor income £24,120