Charles Street, Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire, DN35
Lovely first floor flat, being recently modernised throughout and convenient for local amenities along St Peters Avenue and the seafront. Comprising communal hallway, fitted kitchen including integrated oven, hob and fridge freezer, living room and bathroom which includes a shower over the bath. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 2nd June 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
- Refurbished first floor flat
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let
- Will consider Housing Benefit with Home Owner Guarantor/will not accept Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC
- Deposit £590/Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of £15,450 or Guarantor income £18,540