Caistor Road, Laceby, N E Lincolnshire, DN37
Superb first floor flat, lying in this exclusive small scale development, located off the Market Square of this popular village. The apartment comprises lovely large lounge, fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, the master having en-suite shower room, main bathroom with modern white suite, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. It also offers allocated parking space in gated area with fob for entry to grounds. Monthly rent to include a service charge for the maintenance of communal grounds and cleaning of windows externally. An excellent opportunity to rent this exclusive apartment in this much sought after village location. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 11th July 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries)
- Spacious modern first floor flat
- Large open plan kitchen/living room
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/off road parking
- Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC
- Deposit £750/ Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of £19,500 or Guarantor income £23,400