Freeman Street, Grimsby, NE Lincolnshire, DN32
A superb first floor flat with uPVC double glazed windows, modern electric heaters and a telephone intercom system. Comprising of a shared entrance, private hall, spacious living room/modern fitted kitchen , two bedrooms, and a superb modern bathroom with shower over the bath, low flush WC and pedestal basin. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 19th June 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
- Superb first floor flat
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
- Electric heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let
- Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC - D
- Deposit £420/ Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of £12,750 or Guarantor income £13,260