End of Terrace House
Granville Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN32
50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT
Will consider Housing Benefit with Home Owner Guarantor/will not accept Pets
A nicely presented end terrace property situated in a convenient position lying off Heneage Road, close to local shops and reasonably convenient for the Town centre. The well planned accommodation briefly comprising, porch, hall, living room, dining room, excellent fitted kitchen and smart bathroom (corner bath, basin & w/c) to the ground floor. Three good sized bedrooms to the first floor. uPVC double glazing and gas central heating system. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 11th December 2013 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - E. Deposit £570
- Nicely presented end terrace property
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let
- Will consider Housing Benefit with Home Owner Guarantor/will not accept Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC- E
- Deposit £570/Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of £14,850 or Guarantor income £17.820