Caistor Road, Laceby, North East Lincolnshire, DN37
A self contained first floor apartment located in this exclusive small scale development, just off the Market Square in this popular village location. Having modern fixtures and fittings throughout, it comprises of lounge with superb fitted kitchen leading off, two double bedrooms, one overlooking Laceby Church and an excellent shower room. Also having gas fired central heating system, uPVC double glazing and secure gates with fob for entry to the grounds leading to allocated parking. Monthly rent to include maintenance of the communal grounds and window cleaning and Water Rates. A superb opportunity to rent this exclusive apartment in a much sought after area. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 2nd July 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - C.
- Self contained first floor apartment in the village centre
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/off road parking
- Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC - C
- Deposit £620/Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property. Contact agent for further details
- Your income must be a minimum of £16,200 or Guarantor income £19,620