SURVEYS AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Jackson, Green & Preston offer a full range of residential and commercial surveying services, offering expert advice based on the firm's extensive local knowledge and backed up by a prompt and efficient service.
All the Partners at Jackson, Green & Preston are chartered surveyors and RICS Registered Valuers, and you can therefore be assured of obtaining professional advice.
• MORTGAGE/LOAN VALUATIONS FOR BANKS/BUILDING SOCIETIES
• VALUATION FOR INHERITANCE TAX/PROBATE VALUATIONS
• SALES/ACQUISITION VALUATIONS
• EXPERT VALUATION REPORTS FOR COURT
• MATRIMONIAL/FAMILY MATTER VALUATIONS
• INSURANCE VALUATIONS
• FREEHOLD PURCHASE/LEASE EXTENSION VALUATIONS
• COMMERCIAL RENT REVIEWS/LEASE RENEWAL VALUES
• RATING ADVICE VALUATIONS AND NEGOTIATIONS
• COMPULSORY PURCHASE VALUATIONS AND NEGOTIATIONS
• RICS HOMEBUYER SURVEYS
• SCHEDULE OF CONDITION
• DILAPIDATION SURVEYS AND NEGOTIATIONS
• BOUNDARY DISPUTES
• ENERGY REPORTS FOR RESIDENTIAL SALES AND LETTINGS
WHY HAVE A SURVEY?
Property acquisition is the largest purchase and largest financial commitment that most people will make and money spent on a survey could save thousands of pounds and may provide ammunition to negotiate a price reduction or may even make you think twice about buying a particular property. Forearmed is forewarned!
Our Basic Valuations start at £165 + VAT
Please call 01472 311120 for a quotation on a particular type of property that you require advice on, or click here.
For residential purposes, you may consider having a Homebuyer Report, which provides more extensive information. Our Reports are in the format set out by the RICS (Royal Institution of Charted Surveyors) and will give you a greater insight on defects which may affect value and recommendations.
To see an example of the Homebuyer Report format, please select the Report Template below:
Homebuyer Report Sample
At Jackson, Green & Preston the cost of a Homebuyer Report starts at £450 plus VAT However, please call for a price quote, as this is dependent on the size and type of the property.