If you are considering letting your most valuable asset, it is imperative to take the advice of experienced Property Managers.
With experience accrued over many decades, Jackson, Green & Preston have a separate highly-experienced Management Department, specialising in the letting of residential and commercial properties.
By approaching our Firm, you have already taken the first step towards the uncomplicated letting and management of your properties.
As members of the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) members of NALS (National Approved Letting Scheme) and also members of The Guild of Property Professionals, we are best placed to provide the best possible service.
The department is overseen by one of our Partners, Rachel Hobson, a Chartered Surveyor, and is ably managed by Annie Watt, who heads a team of 16 experienced staff, including Assistant Manager Gina Bennington.
We have also incorporated the property management of Goudes, which has expanded our management portfolio.
If you are a Landlord, we provide the following:
• Free initial rental inspection advice for residential properties.
• Free marketing of property on our website.
• Careful vetting of Tenants.
• Detailed inventory with photographs for residential properties.
• Schedules of condition for commercial properties.
• Monthly rental collections with regular detailed statements for residential properties, or otherwise, in accordance with the lease for commercial properties.
• Periodic inspections of property during the tenancy.
• Organising of gas and electrical checks where necessary.
• Liaising with service companies (gas/water/electricity, etc.).
• Supervision of any necessary repairs/maintenance.
• Collection and holding of a security deposit through a Government recognised scheme for our residential properties.
Rachel Hobson accompanied by Management and Staff outside our Grimsby Office.
In short, our comprehensive management service covers all aspects of managing the property, including finding a tenant and obtaining references, the carrying out of periodic inspections whilst tenanted, and the provision of detailed accounts, and letting, should it be necessary.
WE AIM TO ENSURE THE LANDLORD RECEIVES THE RENT, NOT THE WORRY.
If you are thinking of renting your home - It will be safe in our hands.
For further advice, contact one of our Property Management Team on 01472 311116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a free rental valuation.,or to obtain a quotation for a commercial rental appraisal.
Click here for further details on our Management fees.