Surveying And Valuation Department
SURVEYS AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Jackson, Green & Preston offer a full range of residential and commercial valuation surveying services, offering expert advice based on the firm's extensive local knowledge and backed up by a prompt and efficient service.
All the Partners at Jackson, Green & Preston are chartered surveyors and RICS Registered Valuers, and you can therefore be assured of obtaining professional advice.
• MORTGAGE/LOAN VALUATIONS FOR BANKS/BUILDING SOCIETIES, AND PRIVATE CLIENTS
• VALUATION FOR INHERITANCE TAX (PROBATE VALUATIONS)
• SALES/ACQUISITION VALUATIONS
• EXPERT VALUATION REPORTS FOR COURT
• MATRIMONIAL/FAMILY MATTER VALUATIONS
• INSURANCE VALUATIONS
• FREEHOLD PURCHASE/LEASE EXTENSION VALUATIONS
• COMMERCIAL RENT REVIEWS/LEASE RENEWAL VALUATIONS
• RATING ADVICE VALUATIONS AND NEGOTIATIONS
• COMPULSORY PURCHASE VALUATIONS AND NEGOTIATIONS
• RICS HOME SURVEY LEVEL 2 (previously the RICS HomeBuyer Report)
• SCHEDULE OF CONDITION
• DILAPIDATION SURVEYS AND NEGOTIATIONS
• BOUNDARY DISPUTES
• ENERGY REPORTS FOR RESIDENTIAL SALES AND LETTINGS
WHY HAVE A SURVEY/VALUATION REPORT?
Property acquisition is the largest purchase and largest financial commitment that most people will make and money spent on a survey could save thousands of pounds and may provide ammunition to negotiate a price reduction or may even make you think twice about buying a particular property. Forearmed is forewarned!
Our Basic Valuations start at £235 + VAT
Please call 01472 311120 for a quotation on a particular type of property that you require advice on, or click here.
For residential purposes, you may consider having an RICS Home Survey (Level 2) (previously the RICS HomeBuyer Report), which provides more extensive information. Our Reports are in the format set out by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and will give you a greater insight on defects which may affect value and recommendations.
To see an example of the Home Survey Level 2 Report format, please select the Report Template below:
Homebuyer Report Sample
At Jackson, Green & Preston the cost of an RICS Home Survey Level 2 starts at £600 plus VAT, however, please call for a price quote, as this is dependent on the size and type of the property.