Book a Property Valuation
Danes Close, Grimsby

Price £87,950

2 Bedroom Flat For Sale in Danes Close, Grimsby

Attention first time buyers/investors. This is a delightful second floor flat situated in the sought after residential position, close to local shops. Fashionably decorated and with UPVC DG and a GCH System it offers excellent accommodation comprising, open plan living/dining/attractive fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, smart bathroom (bath,basin and w.c), allocated parking space. - (EPC - C) - �87,950

ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS/ INVESTORS - This is a delightful, purpose built, second floor flat situated in this sought after residential position, off Ladysmith Road, close to Lidl superstore.Fashionably decorated, it enjoys the benefit of uPVC double glazed windows and has a gas central heating system.The well planned accommodation briefly comprises of a shared hall, stairs and landing and the flat itself comprises hall, spacious open plan living/dining/ kitchen (with attractive fitted units), two bedrooms and a smart bathroom ( bath with shower over, hand basin and w.c) in fashionable white.The property enjoys the benefit of having an allocated car parking space situated to the front of the property.AVAILABLE AT 100% FOR £87,950 or 75% at £65,962-50 with a rental of £38 per month payable to cover the rent on the remaining 25% (believed to be correct as of October 2018) All interested parties to make their own enquiries. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FULLY APPRECIATED.Ground Floor : Shared hall, stairs and landing with intercom and automatic door opening system.Second Floor Hall : With radiator and fitted cupboard containing of a gas central heating boiler.Living Room/Kitchen : 5.87m (19ft 3in)x 3.9m (12ft 10in) Open planning living/dining/ kitchen with attractive range of fitted wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer. With radiator,... Read more

Property Features

  • Second Floor Apartment
  • Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
  • Modern Fitted Kitchen
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Smart Bathroom (Bath With Shower Over, Basin, W.C)
  • Gas Central Heating System
  • uPVC Double Glazed
  • Allocated Parking Space
  • EPC - C

floorplan

epc

Regent Gardens, Grimsby

£87,950

2 Bedroom Flat

More Details...

Hainton Avenue, Grimsby

£87,000

2 Bedroom Commercial Property

More Details...

Barcroft Street, Cleethorpes

£85,000

3 Bedroom Terraced House

More Details...

Oxford Street, Cleethorpes

£89,950

2 Bedroom Terraced House

More Details...

Eaton Court, Grimsby

£89,950

2 Bedroom Flat

More Details...

Baroness Court, Grimsby

£89,995

2 Bedroom Terraced House

More Details...
The Guild of Property Professionals: Mortgage Calculator

Ref: 58564-1_30125889

Jackson Green & Preston

19 West Saint Marys Gate
Grimsby
Lincolnshire
DN31 1LE
United Kingdom

T: 01472 311 113
E: enquiries@jacksongreenpreston.co.uk

Arrange a Viewing Save Property Printable Details Request a Phone Call Request Details E-Mail Agent Stamp Duty Calculator Mortgage Calculator Check mortgage eligibility online

Check mortgage eligibility online