Wintringham Road, Grimsby, DN32
A super three bedroomed, bay-windowed, mid-terrace house located in this established residential location, conveniently positioned for ease of access to Grimsby town centre. This property has recently undergone a scheme of refurbishment and modernisation.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious living room, generous sitting room, under stairs storage, newly fitted kitchen, lobby and ground floor newly fitted bathroom. The living room, sitting room and bathroom all benefit from new flooring.
There are three first floor bedrooms all of a good size. Freshly decorated throughout, this property is ready to move into.
It has the benefit of extensive uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Low maintenance front garden and a spacious yard to the rear.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 2nd July 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
- super bay windowed mid terrace house
- two reception rooms
- three bedrooms
- gas fired central heating/extensive uPVC
- potential long term let
- will consider Housing Benefit with Home Owner Guarantor/will not accept Pets
- council tax band A/EPC
- Deposit £540/Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of £14,100 or Guarantor income £16,920