Bargate Avenue, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN32
MUST BE VIEWED. A delightful detached house along Bargate Avenue, a tree-lined residential street connecting Bargate and Peoples Park and within a short distance of the town centre. Fashionably redecorated it offers a fabulous accommodation comprising delightful hallway, cloakroom with WC and hand basin, spacious living room with merbau floor with heating beneath, dining room, kitchen/diner again with underfloor heating and including hob, oven and extractor. The master bedroom has a smart en suite shower room including WC and hand basin, three further bedrooms, a stylish bathroom including separate shower cubicle, pleasant mature gardens and detached garage. Must be viewed. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band F. (This information was obtained on the 27th June 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC
- Large detached house situated in this prestige part of town
- Living room/dining room/kitchen diner
- Four bedrooms, master having en suite shower room including WC
- Gas fired central heating with additional underfloor heating to living room and kitchen
- Potential long term let/Garage
- Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- Council tax band F/EPC
- Deposit �1100/ Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of �29,250 or Guarantor income �35,820