Freeman Street, Grimsby, NE Lincolnshire, DN32
One bedroom first floor flat convenient for local amenities and bus routes, comprising private entrance hall with telephone entry system, living room/ modern kitchen with contemporary wooden flooring throughout, one bedroom, bathroom, extensive uPVC double glazing, and electric storage heaters. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on 18th June 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
- First floor flat convenient for local amenities
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- One bedroom
- Electric heating/partial double glazing
- Will consider Housing Benefit with Home Owner Guarantor/will not accept Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC
- Deposit £325/Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of £8,450 or Guarantor income £10,140