Frederick Street, Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire, DN35
A delightful one-bedroom first floor flat situated in this excellent, convenient location close to Cleethorpes Town Centre and the Sea Front. Fitted kitchen, living room, bathroom with separate WC, one bedroom, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Before the commencement of a new tenancy it will have a newly fitted kitchen, the bathroom will be re-tiled and new flooring fitted throughout. Potential long term let.
Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 15th November 2019 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
- First floor flat close to the centre of Cleethorpes
- Living room
- One bedroom
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let
- Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC
- Deposit £475/ Payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property.
- Your income must be a minimum of £12,350 or Guarantor income £14,820